jueves, 28 de abril de 2011

Resource: Creating cartoons for your eLearning (@toonlet) #eLearning #Cartoon


Resource: Creating cartoons for your eLearning (@toonlet) #eLearning #Cartoon

Every now and then I come across something that gives me that ‘Eureka!’ moment, and when I found Toonlet.com I had one.
Instead of my usual introduction and walk-through on what the tool can do, why not let it speak for itself? Here is a Toonlet ‘toon …
I am also planning on using toons created here to illustrate a guide I am writing as part of my PG Cert course … stick around and you’ll see it here first when I get my marks back!
What is also amazing is that (with a little digging and trial and error, as well as reading their ‘toonup’ guides) you can find a link to a high resolution version of the cartoon strip, which makes embedding in posters, presentation, etc even better – and if you wanted to use in a printed document it’s good for that too (or a coffee mug for Father’s Day!).
I would like to thank Flea Palmer for showing me Toonlet through her brilliant cartoon called “Facing the consequences… a social networking horror story!
Creative Commons License
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

Related posts:
  1. Cartoon – ‘Facing the Consequences’ #SocialMedia
  2. In the Classroom …
  3. Cartoon: Where do you sit in class?
Posted in eLearning.
Tagged with .


Source / Read more: Resource: Creating cartoons for your eLearning (@toonlet) #eLearning #Cartoon – eLearning Blog Dont Waste Your Time http://www.dontwasteyourtime.co.uk/elearning/resource-creating-cartoons-for-your-
elearning/#ixzz1KpZPBDF3
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike

No hay comentarios: