domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

EIGHT MOST POPULAR POSTS IN EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY


EIGHT MOST POPULAR POSTS IN EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY

Hi everyone, this is Med wishing you the best from Halifax, Canada. I hope you have enjoyed your weekend. I just came back from a fishing trip of two days. I rented a cottage by the Clyde river and took my fishing rod and the book I am reading now called " The Socially Networked Classroom ". I have scheduled the posts to be published on Educational Technology and Mobile Learning accordingly so that my readers would find something to read while I was gone.I am back home now and feeling very refreshed and full of energy to start off a great week.

As usual here is a list of the most popular posts in Educational Technology and Mobile Learning for the last week:

1-   8 Ways Teachers Can Use Google Plus
2- Free Plagiarism Detector Tools
3-  Four Great TED Talks about Creativity
4-  Interesting List of Google Plus Circles  for Educators
5- What Educators Need to Know about Reading
6- Awesome Ways Educators Use Pinterest
7- The Potential of Second Life in Education
8- How Animals Perceive of the World

No hay comentarios: